Payment & Online Security:
Payment is accepted by Worldpay or PayPal. All credit/debit card processing is handled by Worldpay or PayPal and their facilities are fully secure. We do not store any customer’s financial details.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 – says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of the product you’re entitled to the following:
Right to cancel:
In accordance with the Distance selling Directive you have the right to cancel any product purchase within 14 days and receive a full refund within 30 days. No reason for cancellation is required. However, the product must be returned unopened and securely packaged at the buyers expense. We do not accept liability for goods lost or damaged during transit. You are advised to return goods by recorded (signed for) delivery, proof of postage is not accepted as proof of delivery. Please contact us by email or telephone within the 14 day deadline. If you receive damaged or faulty goods, please keep these together with the packaging and contact us immediately for guidance.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not pass information on to other parties. You are entitled to receive information and to amend, block and delete your stored data. Please email email@example.com or send us your request by post.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
We aim to despatch all items ordered within 2 working days of receipt of cleared funds. If you have selected Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm please ensure you order is placed before 3pm, otherwise your order may not be despatched until the following working day.
All items are subject to availability and in the unlikely event that we can not supply you, we will advise you immediately and be given a full refund or credit if preferred.
1. Royal Mail 2nd Class (delivery aim 2-3 days) – Any orders placed after 4pm will be shipped the following working day.
2. Royal Mail 1st Class (delivery aim 1-3 days) – Any orders placed after 4pm will be shipped the following working day.
3. Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm (1 day delivery aim) – Any orders placed after 3pm will not go out until the following working day.
Please note, delivery times are estimated (not guaranteed unless stated ‘guaranteed’) and are calculated from the date the order is placed.
Covid-19 Delivery Update:
We are still shipping orders as normal, however due to the coronavirus situation there have been changes in how orders are shipped.
1. Royal Mail are no longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14 March 2020.
2. Royal Mail have made the following changes for Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm services. For items posted from Tuesday 31 March 2020 onwards, guaranteed delivery for Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1.00pm will change to by 9.00pm the next working day*.
If you are not available to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a delivery card.